1. Emirates ID or any valid identification is required for rental deposit.
2. Helmets & lights for night riding (if applicable) are provided for free with rental.
3. Participants must be 12 years of age or older; exceptions can be made on a case-by-case basis and are solely based on the Company’s decision.
4. Participants younger than 18, must be accompanied by an adult; the agreement must be signed by the parent/guardian releasing the Company from liability.
5. Participants must be in good health, be able to operate, control and balance the equipment at the time of rental. Please consult your physician.
6. Participants are responsible for the rental equipment from the time the equipment is rented until the time it is returned, including damage and theft of rental equipment.
7. Rental equipment is due back on the date/time agreed upon by the Circuit Wheelz and the rider(s).
8. Participants must inform Circuit Wheelz if the equipment is damaged or not working properly.
9. Participants must comply with all traffic laws and ride with caution.
*READ CAREFULLY* Deposits, Payment, Reservations, Cancellation and Refund Policy:
– We accept cash and all major credit cards for payment.
– Late returns are subject to additional charges and late fees.
– Damaged equipment is subject to repair/replacement costs.
– If the bicycle(s) is returned in with damages, your account will be charged for the damages incurred during the rental period.
– Prices are subject to change during special events, festivals, etc. without notice.
– Once the rider(s) agrees to the riding terms, is fitted and receives riding instructions, signs the rider agreement, and departs on the bike, no refunds will be issued.